Fine & Country is a global network of estate agents specialising in the marketing and sale of prime residential properties. With offices in over 300 locations worldwide, Fine & Country combines the widespread exposure of an international marketplace with the local expertise and knowledge of carefully selected property professionals.
Marketing runs at the core of Fine & Country, and the Marketing team’s role is to develop and protect the brand. The role is key to our customers’ engagement, both B2B and B2C, resulting in increased brand awareness and revenue for the business. The role will also include marketing support for The Fine & Country Foundation.
Overview of the role
The Marketing Executive will report to the Marketing Manager and work closely with the Marketing Team to execute the 12-month plan, projects and daily marketing activities.
This includes taking ownership of the briefing and delivery of the campaigns calendar, requiring an acute attention to detail as well as a flair for creative writing and eye for design. They will also support on the delivery of product launches, ensuring all relevant teams are kept well-informed and working to an aligned schedule.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with a process-driven approach, able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and adhere to strict deadlines. An understanding of customer service and the ability to build relationships is also necessary.
The role will be a remote/ Home working role but the successful candidate will be expected to commute twice per week to the Park Lane Office/ attend Fine + Country events.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The Marketing Team work collectively and to joint objectives. Delivering all requirements listed will be the individual’s responsibility, but supporting other members of the Marketing Team is vital to this role.
Work with Marketing Team on concepts, create briefs and work with Design Team on campaign creation, feedback and approval. Share with internal teams and deliver to clients across multiple platforms, including email, social media and Members’ Hub. These campaigns include but are not limited to:
- Seasonal campaigns
- International Property of the Month
- Golf Property of the Month
- Market insights
- Recruitment campaigns
Work with relevant departments to execute the delivery of product/service launches, which includes:
- Creation of campaign/marketing materials (where needed)
- Producing demos/video tutorials/FAQ documents
- Creation of Members’ Hub page
- Communication to the network, including mailer, social media, Members’ Hub
- Communicate to internal teams
- Collection of case studies (where needed)
Publications and National Advertising
- Write and collate editorial content for Refined (national publication)
- Communicate deadlines and update Members’ Hub
- National advertising
- Proof reading of copy and proofing of national print advertising
- Select properties for features, source high-res imagery and write copy
- Brief adverts to Design Team and work with them to meet deadlines
- B2B Bulletin
- Agree flat plan, collate and create content
- Request content from external providers, working to deadline
- Brief into Design Team and work on amends until approved
- Agree timelines with printer and delivery to the network as well as internal stakeholders
- Share digitally
Creation of B2C Marketing Materials
- Communicate with the printer to know when stock is low
- Manage timelines of when materials need updating, taking into consideration the workload of the Design Team
- Brief in updates and work with Design Team on amendments
- Update digital links on Members’ Hub and communicate to internal teams
Fine & Country Foundation
- Create national marketing campaigns and other marketing tools for the offices
- Write blog posts for The Foundation website
- Write articles for Refined magazine
- Foundation Friday email communications to the network
- Support agents with events and fundraising
- Collate case studies
- Promotion of events and Grant Programme
- Monitor and reply to reviews
- Monitor the closed Facebook group for new ideas, or issues. Act as a brand ambassador and ignite conversations and interest.
- Members’ Hub maintenance
- All content up to date at all times
- News current and relevant
- Events up to date
- Monitor marketing and events inboxes
- Source testimonials
Skills and Competencies
- Marketing qualification or experience in a similar role
- Highly organised and process-driven
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, and to multitask.
- Excellent grammar and proof-reading skills
- A confident, self-motivated individual
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Experience with email marketing
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proficient with CRM databases
- Excellent customer care skills
- Strong team player, but equally good at taking the initiative
- Problem-solving skills and ability to take ownership of solutions
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with external members and internal staff and departments.