nurtur. group is a diverse group of businesses brought together on the basis of holistically delivering maximum potential growth to Estate and Letting Agents.
Using both our unique bespoke software and cleverly designed strategic marketing packages, we generate, and nurture leads for our clients to capitalise and expand their market share.
We a recruiting for a Lead Designer for our nurtur networks brands (The Guild of Property Professionals and Fine & Country) – on a 12 Month Contract
Fine & Country is a global network of estate agents specialising in the marketing and sale of prime residential properties. With offices in over 300 locations worldwide, Fine & Country combines the widespread exposure of an international marketplace with the local expertise and knowledge of carefully selected property professionals.
The Guild of Property Professionals is the UK’s leading network of independent Estate Agents. With our members we sell and let more homes than any other chain.
The Guild has been established for over 30 years and is recognised within the sector as the leading support for entrepreneurs to run their business. We offer a multitude of exceptional services from Compliance to Lead Generation tool. Being a Guild member delivers savings, essential compliance/training, and revenue via our excellent UK referral system. Members can only join one agent per town, so The Guild is recognised as a kitemark of excellence.
The Lead Designer will develop innovative ideas that assist the company’s brand awareness and product and service development. The Lead Designer will maintain the quality and creativity of design projects and must be familiar with managing design teams. Primary duties and responsibilities include research and creativity as well as overseeing the work of the design team with variety of design projects. The Lead Designer must be willing to take initiatives and show motivation and leadership
Please note this will be a Remote – Work from home, with the need to travel to Kettering / London as required
Lead Designer Role
- Assist the team with ideas and provide them with creative input for new designs.
- Evaluate new designs ideas and concepts.
- Oversee all the necessary design changes that are to be made.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to make sure that all the essential design specifications are implemented with accuracy.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects.
- Ability to develop quick design ideas based on marketing briefs and ensure that all deadlines are followed.
- Create design prototypes, features, and specifications for the company based on consumer/user insights.
- Present design recommendations, proposals, and options to stakeholders
- Interact with all stakeholders to understand their needs and develop better designs.
Research and Reporting
- Research design trends and lead the design team throughout the strategizing and implementation process.
- Communicate the concepts, ideas, and outcomes of the research to the entire design and marketing team to maintain a smooth flow of information.
- Staying in touch with the latest technology and strategies in the design industry and putting them to perfect use for the company’s benefit
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Presenting or representing the Company at events and conferences.
- Promote a spirit of innovation and creativity within the design team to ensure that new ideas keep coming.
- Inspire, lead, and support the team to become experts in their field.
- Lead from the front, displaying competencies the team will aspire to and learn from
- Ensure the team have the skills, knowledge and experience required to excel in the role
- Encourage a culture of team working and mutual support.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or a related field is required.
- A strong design portfolio to showcase your creativity and familiarity with corporate designing.
- Significant experience in leading digital design teams in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to multi-task and keep to deadlines.
- The ability to work within a team and independently as required.
- Strong knowledge of various designing processes and prior experience in managing them.
- Strong grasp of working on various designing software.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in design
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good organisational skills, with high attention to detail
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Ambitious and persistent, self-motivated and enjoys working to targets
- HTML and HTML5
- Canva and PowerPoint
- CIM, CIPR or equivalent marketing qualification.
- Prior experience with the housing market and estate agencies
- Creative writing
- Proofreading skills