Brief Your Market part of nurtur. group are looking for a Key Account Manager for one of its nurtur. tech brands.
nurtur.group specialises in providing digital services and technology to the property industry and is a leading revenue-generating partner for property professionals.
nurtur. group acquired BriefYourMarket who are a multi award-winning, multi-channel marketing platform that helps hundreds of businesses from around the world to win more business through some sophisticated technology!
We’re seeking an organised and detail-oriented person to manage our biggest customer and lead the delivery and execution of our sales and customer success onboarding and training programs. You will partner with sales, customer success, support, client communications and digital-design and others to ensure that your customer is equipped with the most effective go-to-market marketing strategy using our platform.
You will be responsible for the adoption, retention, and growth of our largest customer.
Your focus will be to build relationships with your key account through onboarding and training, creating bespoke marketing strategies that will generate maximum Return on Investment (ROI) for our client and help us to continually exceed our retention objectives.
You will work as part of the Key Accounts team, and you will manage and be accountable for the success of the biggest customer within it.
What you’ll do
- Owning the delivery, ongoing support, adoption, and expansions of your allocated customers.
- Act as the main point of contact for your customer.
- Handle upselling and renewal enquiries for your customer.
- Offer one-on-one training for your customer.
- Help problem solve larger and more complex issues liaising with support and development whilst communicating with the customer.
- Deliver monthly strategy and business reviews to demonstrate ROI to customers.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to create educational material to help drive product adoption and improve our overall Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Regularly engage with your customer on social media and stay on their radar.
- Act as an escalation liaison between the customer, our Support Team and Product Teams to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption or usage.
- Develop a deep understanding of individual customer objectives and how our product can facilitate these for them.
- Be always a brand ambassador and build our company brand with each interaction.
- Support the wider business and our customers to understand the full breath of the platform – including the optimisation of existing content and the creation of novel training materials
- Manage the onboarding process for new accounts by both telephone and site visits throughout the UK.
- To demonstrate ROI from the outset.
- To ensure new accounts are implemented and trained to a high standard to gain the most from BriefYourMarket.com.
- Customer liaison and inputting information into the CRM database to track record of all correspondence and account changes.
- Upselling of other nurtur.group products to increase revenue.
- Make regular contact with clients via telephone calls, online meetings, and on-site visits.
- Assist in customers’ marketing communications where needed.
- Assist in dealing with queries and technical calls, logging tickets, and overseeing them through to completion.
- Building strong customer relationships with users and stakeholders.
- Always present the company and yourself in a professional manner to customers.
- Highlight and arrange testimonials and case studies from new customers.
- Project/Account management / client services / training experience.
- Experience of the property industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to travel UK wide with possible overnight stays.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Good Microsoft Office and ideally CRM knowledge.
- A can-do attitude and will be highly self-motivated.
- The ability to see tasks through to completion.
- Good customer relationship building skills.
- Great organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- The ability to identify upselling opportunities of new features.
- Marketing experience would be desired.
This will be based out of our Brief Your Market office commercial building in Little Eaton with free on-site parking and plenty of local amenities.
Working hours are 9 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday so you’ll have the weekends to relax and recharge.
Hybrid working will be available after probation period is passed.