The Guild of Property Professionals is the UK’s leading network of independent Estate Agents. With around 800 members we sell and let more homes than any other chain.
The Guild has been established for over 30 years and is recognised within the sector as the leading support for entrepreneurs to run their business. We offer a multitude of exceptional services from Compliance to Lead Generation tool. Being a Guild member delivers savings, essential compliance/training, and revenue via our excellent UK referral system. Members can only join one agent per town, so The Guild is recognised as a kitemark of excellence.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager for a 12 Month Maternity Cover mainly home working role with occasional travel to either Kettering or London based office.
Responsible for the promotion and position of the Brand as well as the Brands’ products and services. Plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness, customer acquisition, customer retention and service and product engagements.
- Work with The Guild’s MD to produce the annual plans (Roadmaps). The plan includes:
- Ongoing projects
- Planned projects
- Include unplanned projects and confirm priorities to re-organise planned project deadlines
- Recurrent communications (mailers and bulletins)
- Prospecting campaigns
- Recurring marketing activities such as content review of websites and Members’ Hub, marketing materials content review
- Assist with annual budgeting and subsequent management of budgets
- Take responsibility for the delivery of the communication strategy, internally and externally including
- Correct tone of voice
- On-brand imagery
- Accurate content
- On all marketing platforms
- Production of reports and analysis (listed further down
- Responsible for delivering the Roadmap with the support of the Social Media Manager and PR Manager.
- Work with The Guild MD to review, and evolve, the Brand regularly.
- Plan, delegate, manage and deliver service and product launches.
- Work alongside other functions to ensure all new products and services are launched with maximum impact.
- Liaise effectively with the Design team to brief new designs and brand concepts.
- Plan and deliver the organisation and marketing of Conferences, Regional Meetings, and other company events.
- Work with the Social Media Manager to ensure the brand and messaging is consistent throughout the brands’ platforms.
- Work with the Social Media Manager and PR Manager to reach KPIs including lead generation, customer retention, services and products take up and other digital KPIs.
Ensure all marketing is up to date and relevant, including but not limited to website, digital hub, digital and print presentations and marketing tools.
Research and Reporting:
- Research and analyse market trends and competitors.
- Report on activities
- Inspire, lead, and support the team to become experts in their field.
- Lead from the front, displaying competencies the team will aspire to and learn from
- Ensure the team have the skills, knowledge and experience required to excel in the role.
- Hold monthly (at least) informal one to one meeting with team members – ongoing review of objectives, performance, development and KPI’s.
- Hold a yearly Performance and Development Review meetings, setting SMART objectives based on team roadmap, competence model, career and personal development and KPIs.
Encourage a culture of team working and mutual Support.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Present or representing the Company at events and conferences.
Work with the Digital Marketing, Social Media, PR, and Design team to ensure Return on Investment for members.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required