The Guild of Property Professionals is the UK’s leading network of independent Estate Agents. With around 800 members we sell and let more homes than any other chain.
The Guild has been established for over 30 years and is recognised within the sector as the leading support for entrepreneurs to run their business. We offer a multitude of exceptional services from Compliance to Lead Generation tool. Being a Guild member delivers savings, essential compliance/training, and revenue via our excellent UK referral system. Members can only join one agent per town, so The Guild is recognised as a kitemark of excellence.
Hybrid Working /Based from home, with the requirement to attend an office or specific locations as deemed appropriate by the business we are seeking an Account Manager our Guild brand on 12 Month Maternity Cover.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and manage long lasting, supportive, and trusting relationships with Members, including taking responsibility for the resolution of any issues that may arise.
- Develop and nurture The Guild brand key accounts as in Enhanced & Premium who are located all over UK.
- Manage relationships and regular engagement with existing Members in the Enhanced and Premium section to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Contribute to the onboarding of new Members, saving and turning around resignations, limiting churn.
- Responsible for ensuring maximum customer engagement, monitored via access to a Scorecards for members.
- Develop and network existing Guild Members in the designated Enhanced and Premium Region. including hosting a virtual meeting for each Member every other month.
- Manage The Guild Referral system and associated referrals in the designation Region(s) – focused on delivering acceptance of referrals, booked valuations, successful instructions, sales progression updates in the Referral System and progression through to completion. Where a referral cannot be allocated to an existing member this must be promptly passed to the appropriate BDM as a prospecting opportunity
- Ensure that all Members have a clear understanding of product, services, and the pricing structure, and to deliver value added solutions against their business needs.
- Deliver a documented output from the virtual meetings conducted with Members, with clear actions points and any suggestions made by the Account Manager bullet pointed.
- To liaise with internal support functions such as the Customer Support Team, and Finance to ensure smooth management of the Member.
- Provide quotes to Members for bespoke printed services and pass to the relevant internal team once approval has been gained.
- Work closely with key suppliers and partners to maximise engagement and ensure excellent service is delivered.
- Make use of instructional video tutorials to support Members with utilising the products and services available to them.
- Ensure conversations and exchanges are recorded in the company CRM System (which at the time of writing is HubSpot).
- Prioritise the workload to ensure service level agreements are met.
- Handle incoming new Member enquiries as initial point of contact and pass to appropriate Business Development Manager promptly.
- Any further focus areas which The Guild Managing Director or CNO of nurtur networks considers relevant.
Skills & Competencies
• At least 3 years of B2B account management experience, with a visible record of success.
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good organisational skills, with a high attention to detail.
• Strong analytical abilities.
• Problem-solving skills and ability to take ownership of complex customer queries.
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with external members and internal staff and departments. • Proficiency with Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint etc) and CRM databases