nurtur.tech is a diverse group of SaaS businesses focused on generating revenue, demonstrating ROI, utilising data to programmatically determine decisions. We are an industry leader on Insights and champions on best practice and innovation within the sector. This enables our customers to automate manual processes and focus on their customers, which in turn increases their revenue and profitability.
Our Mission is to nurture, capitalise, and deliver return on investment for all users of our world class, data-driven ecosystem.
Joining our group, the successful candidate will take on an exciting challenge to improve and align the finance functions across the business to be able to reach the next stage of it’s journey.
This role will oversee all financial activities, including the preparation of current financial reports and forecasts; the provision of consistent, robust, and expert financial advice to the Chief Executive Officer and other senior leadership colleagues and the provision of effective financial management services to the wider business.
- Leading a comprehensive financial roadmap, including budgeting, forecasting, and long-term financial modelling.
- Overseeing the delivery of all financial operations, encompassing financial reporting, internal controls and risk mitigation.
- Provide timely advice on new and current business income generation initiatives and develop analysis of performance.
- Ensure provision of robust processes for use by middle managers in planning and controlling income and expenditure.
- Embedding Netsuite into the business and maximising its features to drive efficiencies in both the team and the wider business.
- Monitor and manage the company’s cash flow to ensure adequate liquidity.
- Optimise working capital and make recommendations for cash management strategies.
- Maintain accurate and compliant records to meet external, legal and tax requirements.
- Stay informed about market trends, regulatory changes, and other factors affecting financial risk.
- Leading the finance team with vision and expertise, fostering a culture of excellence and innovation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support key business initiatives and ensure financial considerations are integrated into decision-making processes.
Build strong relationships with external stakeholders such as banks and current or prospective investors.
- Leading M&A activities, identifying and evaluating potential acquisitions and ensuring seamless integration into our financial framework.
As a successful applicant you will have:
- Professional certification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Experience of working for a SaaS business.
- Excellent financial modelling ability
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic thinking
- Experience of Netsuite and/or Microsoft Dynamics is preferred but not essential
Whats on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Hybrid working – 3 days per week in our Derby office
- Performance linked bonus
- Fast paced and collaborative environment