Brief Your Market part of the nurtur. group are looking for a Customer Success Trainer to join our team.
The nurtur. group is a diverse group of businesses brought together based on holistically delivering maximum potential growth to Estate and Letting Agents.
Using both our unique bespoke software and cleverly designed strategic marketing packages, we generate, and nurture leads for our clients to capitalise and expand their market share.
We’re seeking technical trainer to lead the delivery and execution of our sales and customer success onboarding and training programs. You will partner with sales, customer success, support, client communications and digital-design and others to ensure that your customers are equipped with the most effective go-to-market marketing strategy using our platform.
Your day-to-day will consist of various elements such as starting the day with a single new customer on their first ever training session, to then go on and lead an online seminar on a new feature for a selection of your customers and then finishing the day catching up on your admin and completing project work.
You will work in a flow with a customer success manager and between you, you will own and be accountable for the success of the customers within it. Not only that, but you will also work with other trainers in your team to build and iterate our training packages and offering, be that for internal use or external use.
What you’ll do
- Deliver live and virtual onboarding and training programs for our customers on 1-2-1 and webinar-type forums.
- Support the wider business and our customers to understand the full breath of the platform – including the optimisation of existing content and the creation of novel training materials.
- Own the outcomes of your training programs: working closely with the Customer Success Manager and Communications Managed Executive, ensure that your training is increasing product adoption and ROI.
- Be accountable for the set-up of new customers: attention to detail and understanding of software will enable you to deliver a best-in-class onboarding experience and ensure the customer hits the ground running.
- Recognise when an up-sell opportunity presents itself: though understanding the customers’ requirements and goals, you will be able to suggest other products and features that the customer should consider.
- Deliver top-notch internal customer service: By keeping up to date, detailed and accurate records of your interactions with the customer, you will support your colleagues to deliver excellent results to the customer.
- Travel to other Airtable offices to conduct regional trainings and workshops.
- Manage the onboarding process for new accounts by both telephone and site visits throughout the UK.
To conduct both online & on-site training, from one-on-one sessions to large groups of delegates on every aspect of the BriefYourMarket.com system.
- To demonstrate ROI from the outset.
- To ensure new accounts are implemented and trained to a high standard to gain the most from BriefYourMarket.com.
- Customer liaison and inputting information into the CRM database to track record of all correspondence and account changes.
- Upselling of other BriefYourMarket.com products to increase revenue.
- Make regular contact with clients via telephone calls, online meetings, and on-site visits.
- Assist in customers’ marketing communications where needed.
- Assist in dealing with queries and technical calls, logging tickets, and overseeing them through to completion.
- Building strong customer relationships with users and stakeholders.
- Always present the company and yourself in a professional manner to customers.
- Highlight and arrange testimonials and case studies from new customers.
- Project/Account management / client services / training experience.
- Experience of the property industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to travel UK wide with possible overnight stays.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Good Microsoft Office and ideally CRM knowledge.
- A can-do attitude and will be highly self-motivated.
- The ability to see tasks through to completion.
- Good customer relationship building skills.
- Great organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- The ability to identify upselling opportunities of new features.
- Marketing experience would be desired.
This will be based out of our Brief Your Market office commercial building in Little Eaton which is a beautiful village on the outskirts of Derby. It’s a great location with free on-site parking and plenty of local amenities.
Working hours are 9 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday so you’ll have the weekends to relax and recharge.
Hybrid working will be available after probation period is passed.