Brief Your Market part of nurtur.group, are looking for a Customer Success Manager for one of its nurtur.tech brands.
nurtur. group is a diverse group of businesses brought together on the basis of holistically delivering maximum potential growth to Estate and Letting Agents.
Using both our unique bespoke software and cleverly designed strategic marketing packages, we generate, and nurture leads for our clients to capitalise and expand their market share.
Are you passionate about providing world-class customer service? A fantastic opportunity has opened up for you to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of digital marketing and become part of BriefYourMarket.com’s Customer Success team!
We’re looking for a friendly and experienced Customer Success Manager to join us full-time. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the retention and growth of our customers across out brands.
Your focus will be to build relationships with our customers through delivering excellent customer success, training and guiding your customers to deliver strong marketing and business strategies that will generate maximum Return on Investment (ROI) for our clients and help us to continually exceed our retention objectives.
We are big on culture at BriefYourmarket.com; committed to building an inclusive, supportive environment where you can do the best and most rewarding work of your customer-service career.
- You’ll have at least three years of Account Management / Customer Success experience, preferably in Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms.
- You’ll have a self-starter mentality with the ability to proactively get on with work.
- You’ll be a creative thinker, able to come up with innovative new ideas and solutions to deliver success to your customers.
- You’ll be a confident and clear communicator with excellent writing and presentation skills.
- You’ll be comfortable expressing yourself via email, social media, video conference, webinars or in-person.
- You’ll have a strong knowledge of digital marketing and the value it brings to businesses.
- You’ll have excellent organisational and follow-up skills.
- You’ll possess excellent problem-solving skills: you’ll be able to adapt to any situation and propose clear logical solutions.
- You’ll have an upbeat and proactive attitude with a passion for helping others succeed.
- You’ll be able to multi-task, prioritise and manage your time effectively.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Owning the support, adoption and expansions of your allocated customers across our brands.
- Act as the main point of contact for your customers.
- Handle upselling and renewal enquiries for your customers.
- Deliver monthly strategy and business reviews to demonstrate ROI to customers.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to create educational material to help drive product adoption and improve our overall Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Regularly engage with your customers on social media and stay on their radar.
- Act as an escalation liaison between the customer, our Support Team and Product Teams to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption or usage.
- Develop a deep understanding of individual customer objectives and how our product can facilitate these for them.
- Be a brand ambassador at all times and build our company brand with each interaction.
This will be based out of our Brief Your Market office commercial building in Little Eaton which is a beautiful village on the outskirts of Derby. It’s a great location with free on-site parking and plenty of local amenities.
Working hours are 9 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday so you’ll have the weekends to relax and recharge.
Hybrid working will be available after probation period is passed.