Brief Your Market part of nurtur.group are looking for Client Marketing Executive for one of its nurtur.tech brands.
nurtur.group specialises in providing digital services and technology to the property industry and is a leading revenue-generating partner for property professionals.
nurtur. group acquired BriefYourMarket who are a multi award-winning, multi-channel marketing platform that helps hundreds of businesses from around the world to win more business through some sophisticated technology!
As a Client Marketing Executive, you will be working within the Communications Managed department to deliver marketing packages to our clients efficiently and in a timely manner, whilst ensuring that the content we provide, and our customer service remains to a high standard.
Ultimately, your role will be to contribute and take responsibility of the planning, creation, delivery and execution of interesting and engaging email marketing content by:
- Working with our UK based copywriting team to produce relevant, targeted and results-driven copy.
- Communicating with our production teams to ensure that the marketing campaigns are creative, engaging and on-brand.
- Ensuring each marketing campaign is proofed thoroughly to ensure it’s accurate, grammatically correct, spellchecked, and is of high standard – while also meeting our customers’ requirements.
- Delivering the marketing campaigns to each customer and responding to any feedback/amends promptly and efficiently.
- Distributing these marketing campaigns on behalf of our customers and reviewing the success of these.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from customers and use your creative mindset to build high-quality bespoke marketing campaigns.
- Undertake administrative tasks to ensure the team runs smoothly, for example updating spreadsheets and keeping emails and files organised.
- Have a general understanding of our overall customer base.
- Use our CRM system to log interactions with customers and be able to find information about the customer.
- Proactively managing the relationship with each of our customers, ensuring that they remain happy with the service, whilst also flagging up any potential issues/risks with your team leader.
- Be keen to further your understanding of the industries that we work in and what campaigns have been known to produce engagement; leading the customer based on BriefYourMarket being their industry experts.
- Support other areas within the business to provide the best possible customer experience.
- To undertake ad hoc tasks when required by the company.
How will I succeed:
- Effectively manage your workload and time effectively.
- Focus on achieving Return on Investment for all our customers.
- Creative mindset to produce high-quality content.
- Knowledge of content creation and design.
- Organisation and administrative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience using Canva and Adobe Creative Suite is desirable!
We’re based out of our very own two-storey commercial building in Little Eaton which is a beautiful village on the outskirts of Derby.
Plus, there’s some great walks / bike trails surrounding that many of the team take full advantage of at lunch or for a mid-afternoon break, with plenty of local food places and shops too.
We’ve got break-out rooms, ideas rooms and we’ll keep you replenished with regular team lunches and refreshments.
Our culture is really important to us and building a business that our people enjoy and are proud to be a part of is a real key focus; whether it’s after-work drinks or hitting the tarmac with the runners, we believe in working hard, but playing hard too.
So, if you can see yourself thriving being a part of a business with big ambitions – where you’ll get to make a real difference whilst working together with a passionate and hard-working team of people around you – this could just be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
This will be based out of our Brief Your Market office commercial building in Little Eaton with free on-site parking and plenty of local amenities.
Working hours are 9 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday so you’ll have the weekends to relax and recharge.
Hybrid working will be available after probation period is passed.