Brief Your Market part of the nurtur. group are looking for a 1st Line Support Analyst to join our team.
The nurtur. group is a diverse group of businesses brought together on the basis of holistically delivering maximum potential growth to Estate and Letting Agents.
Using both our unique bespoke software and cleverly designed strategic marketing packages, we generate, and nurture leads for our clients to capitalise and expand their market share.
You will be the first point of contact for inbound customer technical queries, through telephone, email and live chat, spanning a full spectrum of questions and queries.
You will have a track record of great customer care and be passionate about putting the customer first and comfortable around a software product.
An ability to understand a customer’s query and identify next steps will take a patient and attentive nature.
You must be able to prioritise your workload to keep the cogs of BriefYourMarket.com turning; making sure issues are resolved in a timely manner to minimise any issues and downtime for the business and its customers.
Your relationship building skills are great and this is coupled with a clear communication style to both your internal and external customers.
Overall, the objective is to ensure our customers receive a friendly, helpful and swift response to their queries, enabling them to move forward with their usage of our system.
- Dealing with incoming queries via phone, live chat and tickets in a professional and personable manner.
- Ensuring that all incoming items are resolved or escalated within the set Service Level Agreement timescales.
- Taking ownership for any customer contact that requires action, including providing clear messages to other team members as required.
- Undertaking the effective implementation of all new customers through configuration of the software modules to the customers requirement
- Ensure that all communication with our customers is always clear and accurate.
- Drive customer satisfaction responses to maintain positive results.
- Log any cases of identified Information Security breaches.
- Provide online support and coaching to enable our customers to use our system and products effectively and efficiently.
- Record in detail all issues that a customer raises and ensure these are managed through to completion with support from your line manager.
- Working actively within the Customer Success team to ensure that any reoccurring training needs have supporting materials on the ZenDesk home page.
- Being proactive when it comes to the product we offer and ensuring you are up to speed with any changes coming in.
- Achieving the KPIs set on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Supporting other areas within the business to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Being proactive in your self-development and taking part in the Performance Management activities within the business.
- Exceptional customer service skills; having the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Some experience of SQL and Azure data storage would be advantageous
- Desire and drive to meet and exceed our customers’ needs.
- A strong sense of accountability; seeing tasks through to completion.
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- Motivated and resilient attitude.
- Great communications skills.
- IT literacy.
- Commercial awareness.
- Great organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive.
This will be based out of our Brief Your Market office commercial building in Little Eaton which is a beautiful village on the outskirts of Derby. It’s a great location with free on-site parking and plenty of local amenities.
Working hours are 9 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday so you’ll have the weekends to relax and recharge.
Hybrid working will be avaliable after probation period is passed.